Monday, January 2, 2012

Introducing Dorothy Dandridge...

Everyone knows Marilyn Monroe, quite a few knows Audrey Hepburn, but what about Dorothy Dandridge?
Ok, I just recently found out about Dorothy Dandrige myself. I overheard my mom call my cousin "Dorothy Dandridge" referring that she was beautiful as her. When she said it we all looked puzzled. That's when she began explaining who she was. She was an American actress and popular singer, and was the first African-American to be nominated for a Academy Award for Best Actress. Later then, i watched her movie starring Halle Berry and fell in love with her style of dress.

I'm really obessessed with what we now call "Vintage" clothing. The women back then dressed so elegant and had so much class. Wearing beautiful long dresses as if they were always going some place fancy.

Until next time. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment